- Mantel made of crushed stone/polyresin/styrene/fiberglass.
- Hand-painted aged limestone lacquer finish.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Do not use corrosive chemicals to clean.
- Safe for outdoor covered patios.
- 70"W x 13"D x 50"T with 47"W x 10"D x 40"T opening.
- Weight, 118 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 201 lbs.
Like a wood mantel, this stone/resin mantel should not come into direct contact with flames. An appropriate buffer or setbacktypically granite, marble, slate, or some other non-combustible materialshould be placed between the firebox and the mantel. Check your local building code requirements to ensure your fireplace is in compliance.
Mantel must be securely mounted to wall for stability; professional installation is strongly recommended. Some assembly required; includes mounting hardware and instructions. Depending on wall material, special tools may be required for assembly.Why we choose manmade materials.
Today's composite casting materials offer an unparalleled value for outdoor decorating:
- Great looks. They can be textured and finished to perfectly replicate a variety of natural materials at a significantly lower price.
- Mobility. Substantial enough to stand up to wind and weather, yet at approximately one-fourth the weight of cement or stone, can be easily relocated for changes in landscape or design preference.
- Easy care. Not susceptible to mold, mildew, or other problems common to natural materials.