Because customized orders may not be canceled, and customized items are not returnable, we ask that you take special care when making your selections. Shipping from the Spanish factory takes approximately 10 weeks; please consider this time requirement when placing your order. (Some sizes and combinations may be available sooner; make your selections to see shipping details.)
- Choose from a range of styles, materials, and colors to design your own one-of-a-kind Stuart Weitzman boot.
- 5050: Best-selling, iconic, over-the-knee style features stretch-fabric back for comfortable fit. 0.8" flat heel. Shaft, approx. 21.5"H front/19"H back. Pull-on style.
- Reserve: Revival of a classic, over-the-knee style. Stretch-fabric back for comfortable fit. 1.8" heel. Shaft, approx. 21.5"H front/19"H back. Pull-on style.
- If desired, personalize with one- or three-initial monogram on left boot. Monogram styles A (single-initial script) and N (3-initial script) measure 1". Monogram style GI (3-initial block) measures 0.5". Note: To preview monogram, please zoom in.
- Each equipped with leather insole, plus rubber sole for traction.
- Made in Spain.
Custom Stuart Weitzman boots cannot be returned, and these special orders cannot be canceled. Please allow up to ten weeks for the shipment process. Please note: Monogram on left boot only. Scale of monogram may vary from preview shown. Dimensions of monogram: styles A and N are 1"; monogram style GI is 0.5".
About Stuart Weitzman:
New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
Heel height may vary by size.