Tender beef tenderloin stuffed with a mix of julienned bell peppers, spinach, mushrooms, and feta cheese arrives with 16-ounces of truffled red-wine sauce.
- Arrives fully cooked and frozen.
- Thaw tenderloin in refrigerator for 48 hours; thaw sauce pouch in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Heat tenderloin in preheated 350-degree F. oven for 45 minutes until hot in middle ( at least 140 degrees); remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Prepare sauce according to package instructions.
- 2.5-lb. tenderloin serves 56; approximately 7 ounces per serving.
- 5-lb. tenderloin serves 1012; approximately 7 ounces per serving.
Perishable items are shipped to you directly from our vendors. Therefore, if you need to cancel an order, we must receive the cancellation at least four days prior to your requested delivery date. We added all garnishes as inspiration for your own presentations.