Tones of antique rose and gold lend dreamlike beauty to sumptuous bedding by Sweet Dreams®. Made in the USA of Italian viscose, polyester, and cotton unless otherwise stated below. Dry clean.
- Floral velvet duvet covers have a gently scalloped, corded edge and button closure.
- Dust skirts have split corners and a 16" drop.
- Shams with beaded silk center, ruched sides, and fringe trim; the matching 13" x 17" pillow; and the 18"Sq. pieced pillow are made in the USA of imported silk, acrylic, polyester, and rayon.
- Ruched European sham with fringe is made in the USA of imported polyester.
- Tassel pillow not available.
About Sweet Dreams:
In 1986, Denise Sansing launched Sweet Dreams, a collection of intricately designed and elegant bedding and accessories. Sansing, whose design studio is located in Texas, focuses on heirloom-quality linens, drawing inspiration for her Sweet Dreams line from antique European textiles.