Mesh and Rubber Kiltie Loafer, Navy/White
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #01771000
Inspired by the classic kiltie, this amphibious Swims loafer is made from the collection's signature rubber. It's the ideal shoe for boating, wading, or just relaxing.
- Molded rubber upper is waterproof and easy to clean (mud just wipes right off), but also brings a fun, sportive look.
- Breathable, lightweight, antibacterial mesh vamp top.
- Ventilating gills around shoe base provide superior breathability.
- Rubber kilt strap across front; 360-degree lacing.
- Hand-sewn finish joins rubber and mesh.
- Mesh lining; odor-resistant EVA footbed.
- Non-marking, lugged rubber sole with superior gripping ability.
Based on lived experience, SWIMS founder and Norwegian designer Johan Ringdal revolutionized and modernized rain footwear and boat shoes. The SWIMS men's loafers are rendered from signature rubber and nylon mesh blend, making them waterproof, anti-bacterial, breathable and even machine washable. Whether by sea or on the boat, SWIMS functional design built on classic shoe styling offers the perfect footwear choice.