From the TOMS+ line, the open weave design of this slip-on creates a bohemian look with a light and airy feel. As always, with every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.
- TOMS+ crocheted satin slip-on.
- Gored elastic inset at vamp.
- Pleated toe; slip-on style.
- TOMS logo flag at side; logo plate at heel.
- Cushioned insole with arch support.
- Flat rubber sole provides traction.
Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
Heel height may vary by size.