Canvas Platform Wedge Sandal, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #16630683
With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.
- TOMS canvas sandal.
- 2 1/2" jute-wrapped wedge heel.
- 1 1/4" platform eases pitch.
- Layered band across open toe.
- Adjustable buckled ankle strap.
- TOMS logo patch at heel counter.
- Rubber and jute sole for traction.
Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
Heel height may vary by size.