Grary Metallic Flat Slip-Ons, Gray
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #09012915
With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.
- From the TOMS+ Collection.
- Metallic fabric upper; inspired by Argentine alpargatas.
- Asymmetric stitching across square toe.
- Elastic gore at vamp eases slip-on style.
- Logo tag at outer side; metal logo plate at back of heel.
- Suede lining.
- Rubber sole for traction.
- Flat heel.
Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
Heel height may vary by size.