Lime Pop Striped Slip-On
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #07755775
With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.
- Multicolor striped canvas.
- Elastic V inset on vamp for easy slip-on.
- TOMS logo side flag and back patch.
- Cushioned leather insole.
- 1/2" contrast crepe sole.
- Textured outsole for traction.
Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.