From the TOMS+ line, our exclusive perforated leather slip-on exemplifies the collection's focus on craftsmanship, premium materials, and innovative designs. As always, with every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.
- Exclusively ours.
- Grained and perforated leather; tonal top and zigzag stitching.
- Gored elastic inset at vamp; stitched "+" logo.
- TOMS logo flag at side; metal logo plate at heel.
- Pleated toe; slip-on style.
- Cushioned leather insole.
- Textured rubber sole.
Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.