Incorporating details from the classic slip-on, these TOMS boots offer you a different design, rooted in the same cause. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.
- Suede upper with tonal pickstitching.
- Topstitching structures ankle-high shaft; 4 5/8"H.
- Lace-up vamp with hexagonal grommets.
- Logo applique on tongue and heel counter.
- Signature TOMS pleated square toe.
- Padded leather insole; suede lining.
- 1/8" stitched midsole and rubber outsole.
Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
Heel height may vary by size.