Sleeveless Lace-Bodice Chiffon-Skirt Gown, Elm Green
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #26690064
Tadashi Shoji enhances this emerald-green gown with a lacy, beaded top, taking glamour to a higher level.
- Lace and chiffon gown by Tadashi Shoji with a beaded bodice.
- Recommended as a ball gown or formal gown.
- Approx. 62"L from shoulder to hem.
- Jewel neckline.
- Sleeveless with cut-in shoulders.
- Column silhouette.
- Hidden side zip; backless illusion.
- Rayon/polyester/nylon top; silk skirt; nylon contrast.
- Polyester lining; dry clean.
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4.
About Tadashi Shoji:
Designer Tadashi Shoji draws from his background in fine and contemporary art for his beautifully imagined and expertly executed dresses. The designer, who was born and raised in Japan, relocated to study fashion design and clothing manufacturing in Los Angeles, where his eponymous global label is based.