Founded by an orthopedic surgeon, Taryn Rose carefully considers the supple structure, lightweight feel, andmost importantlycushioned insole of each design so you can have the comfort and support you need in a style you want. Leather outsole with rose-designed rubber inset for traction and flex.
- Stretch fabric upper with leather trim.
- Round toe with overlap detail at vamp.
- Leather styles and reinforces backstay.
- PORON® cushioned leather insole for shock absorption, spring memory, and durability.
- Leather lining.
- 1 1/4" wedge heel; rose-molded rubber outsole for traction.
- Leather outsole with rose-design rubber inset for traction and flex.
About Taryn Rose:
Orthopedic surgeon Taryn Rose began her footwear company in 1997, after years of research on foot pain resulting from ill-fitting shoes. Rose's clinical experience and sense of current style combine to create footwear ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit, yet sophisticated enough for professional looks.
Heel height may vary by size.