Started by an orthopedic surgeon, Taryn Rose carefully considers the supple structure, lightweight feel, andmost importantlycushioned insole of each design so you can have the comfort and support you need in a style you want.
- Matte leather with patent leather trim.
- Stretch grosgrain strap at vamp for secure fit.
- Patent leather styles and reinforces square toe and backstay.
- PORON® cushioned leather insole for shock absorption, spring memory, and durability.
- Leather lining.
- 1/2" heel; molded rubber outsole for traction.
About Taryn Rose:
Orthopedic surgeon Taryn Rose began her footwear company in 1997, after years of research on foot pain resulting from ill-fitting shoes. Rose's clinical experience and sense of current style combine to create footwear ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit, yet sophisticated enough for professional looks.
Heel height may vary by size.