Our exclusive Taryn Rose sneaker has all the hallmarks we love from Taryn RosePoron® cushioning, arch support, and classic styling with high quality design.
- Exclusively ours.
- Taryn Rose two-tone woven napa leather sneaker.
- 3/4" logo-embossed rubber heel.
- Lace-up front with golden eyelets.
- Padded counter supports ankle.
- Poron® cushioned leather footbed.
- Arch support decreases lower back fatigue.
- Textured rubber sole provides traction.
- "Trudee" is imported.
About Taryn Rose:
Orthopedic surgeon Taryn Rose began her footwear company in 1997, after years of research on foot pain resulting from ill-fitting shoes. Rose's clinical experience and sense of current style combine to create footwear ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit, yet sophisticated enough for professional looks.
Heel height may vary by size.