Free Shipping + Free Returns
Step into the spotlight with this bright, neon dress by Ted Barker; has a hint of stretch to flatter.
- Ted Baker London neon striped stretch-knit dress.
- Approx. 44"L front & back (on size 4).
- Halter neckline.
- Sleeveless; thin shoulder coverage.
- Thick neon stripe contrast with neon piping.
- Belted waist.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Regular hem.
- Zip closure.
- Polyester/viscose/spandex; machine wash cold.
- Made in Portugal.
About Ted Baker London:
Ted Baker started out as a reputable menswear line in Glasgow in 1987, offering laundry service for every shirt purchased, quickly giving the brand the title of "No Ordinary Designer Label." Since then the line founded by Ray Kelvin expanded into womenswear with his personality at the heart of each design. Whether a quirky bow tie or a whimsical printed sheath dress draws you in, Kelvin dedicates the Ted Baker London brand to quality and detail while sharing his humor through impeccably tailored apparel.
Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2.