Ted Baker London
Beula Floral Print Pleated Maxi Dress, Pale Green
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
In perfect pastels, this on-trend floral maxi dress offers a delicate feminine silhouette with fine pleats, a button keyhole, and bow detailed belt from Ted Baker London.
- Ted Baker London floral print chiffon maxi dress.
- Approx. 62"L from shoulder to hem.
- Halter neckline with standing pleats.
- Sleeveless; cutaway shoulders.
- Double button keyhole in back with hidden zipper.
- Tonal bow belt at natural waist.
- Top pleated skirt flows to round hem.
- Fit and elongated silhouette.
- Polyester; polyester/spandex lining.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2.
About Ted Baker London:
Ted Baker started out as a reputable menswear line in Glasgow in 1987, offering laundry service for every shirt purchased, quickly giving the brand the title of "No Ordinary Designer Label." Since then the line founded by Ray Kelvin expanded into womenswear with his personality at the heart of each design. Whether a quirky bow tie or a whimsical printed sheath dress draws you in, Kelvin dedicates the Ted Baker London brand to quality and detail while sharing his humor through impeccably tailored apparel.