The Thairapy 365 Thairadry Blow Dryer uses soft, safer heat from true infrared light, which cuts dry time in half and infuses into the core of the hair cuticule (instead of the more vulnerable surface of the hair shaft). That means less heat on the hair, preventing hot spots, burns, and damage. The Thairadry also uses Antimicrobial properties that clarify and prepare the hair for a covetable shine, smoothness, and manageability
- Far infrared light infuses a gentle heat into the core of the cuticle decreasing drying time by 50%.
- Antimicrobial Ultra Violet Light properties clarify and prepare hair for styling.
- 4 variable speeds and heat settings allow great control over the healthy amount of needed for any hair type.
- Ergonomic comfort grip for maximum control and easier handling.
- Includes wide and narrow concentrator attachments.
To use the two air concentrator attachments included with the dryer:
- After shampoo and conditioning hair, towel-dry hair to remove any excess moisture.
- Section hair appropriate for your hair type. Thicker hair will require smaller sections.
- With the dryer and your styling brush, direct the air in a downward motion from root to tip continuously moving the dryer down each section allowing the air to pass through each section evenly. Do not concentrate heat in one location for any length of time to prevent burning or damaging hair or scalp.
- For added volume lift hair at the root and while shooting a blast of cool air upward toward the roots/ scalp by using the cool shot button.
- To finish your style, use the cool shot button and evenly blow air from root to tip to lock your style and smooth flyways, and frizz.
- For quick touch up, dampen hair slightly and style with the dryer.
- Depending upon the thickness of your hair, attach either the small or large concentrator attachment when you need concentrated drying power to specific areas.
- Use the concentrator for more control while you style.
- For smooth, shiny hair, direct the flow of the nozzle from root to tips.