ThakoonStriped-Cross-Front Combo Dress
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11521169
Sporty stripes float on an eyelet skirt, making this Thakoon dress a breezy choice for daytime activities.
- Striped top with textured eyelet skirt.
- Round neckline; racerback.
- Crossover bodice.
- Lightly gathered full skirt.
- Hem falls to the knee.
- Cotton/nylon/spandex; cotton.
- Cotton/nylon/spandex silk lining.
- Made in the USA.
Thakoon Panichgul, born in Thailand, was a writer and editor for Harper's Bazaar magazine before enrolling at Parsons School of Design. He premiered his Thakoon ready-to-wear collection in 2004 and developed a cult following. The New York-based designer is known for beautifully crafted feminine designs that are as romantic as they are modern.