Kiraka Off-Shoulder Long Dress
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13762732
Look 27 of the Spring 2014 runway show, this dress by The Row exhibits the collection's take on worldly sophistication.
- The Row Kiraka dress in tonal combo fabric.
- Shiny textured overlay falls over matte skirt.
- Straight neckline; slender straps.
- Off-shoulder trumpet sleeves.
- Gathered detail at elbows.
- Long skirt with back godet fishtail.
- 48"L front and back.
- Viscose/silk; polyester/silk; lined.
- Made in the USA of Italian material.
About the Row:
Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.