Spring 2011 is all about fresh, fun, freeing piecesand this Theory look is a dynamic duo. Both the top and shorts flaunt lightweight fabrics, figure-friendly fits, and neutral colors. Wear them to work with a blazer and pump, but ditch the layer and switch to a flat sandal for weekend brunch.
- Gauze Flap-Pocket Blouse, True Navy:
Spring 2011's take on safari is subtler than last year's and best presented in lightweight, semi-sheer fabricslike the Marandel blouse from Theory.
- Marandel Style in true navy gauze.
- Spread collar; hidden-button front.
- Short sleeves with button-tab cuffs.
- Flap-patch pockets on chest.
- Angled patch pockets at hip.
- Relaxed fit.
- Tailored Bermuda Shorts, White:
Theory's tailored Bermuda shorts beat the heatwithout sacrificing your style.
- Palmer Style in white twill.
- Front slash pockets.
- Slim, knee-length legs.
- Hook-and-eye/zip front.
- Made in USA.