Straight-Leg Twill Pants, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #88633229
Theory is all about flexibility and adaptationcreating impeccable basics that can be mixed and matched, dressed up and down. And that's just what these pants are made to do. Wear them to work with a woven shirt, then switch to something more laid-back for drinks and dinner, or go smart casual with an unstructured jacket.
- Haydin Style in black twill.
- Approx. measurements: 7" front rise, 33" inseam, 42" outseam, 16" leg opening.
- Five-pocket style; clean back pockets.
- Slim, straight legs with tonal taping.
- Button front; belt loops.
- Machine wash or dry clean.
Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.