A group of distinguished kings, each bearing a gift of gold, frankincense, or myrrh. Handcrafted of pulverized stone and polyresin, so they are not as heavy as they look but are designed so they will not blow over when used outdoors.
Why we choose manmade materials.
- King Melchior (shown left), 24"W x 19"D x 47"T; boxed weight, approximately 44.5 lbs.
- King Gaspar (shown in center), 17"W x 21"D x 51"T; boxed weight, approximately 44.5 lbs.
- King Balthazar (shown kneeling), 22"W x 22"D x 38"T; boxed weight, approximately 44.5 lbs.
Today's composite casting materials offer an unparalleled value for outdoor decorating:
- Great looks. They can be textured and finished to perfectly replicate a variety of natural materials at a significantly lower price.
- Mobility. Substantial enough to stand up to wind and weather, yet at approximately one-fourth the weight of cement or stone, can be easily relocated for changes in landscape or design preference.
- Easy care. Not susceptible to mold, mildew, or other problems common to natural materials.