Like its namesake, this Toy Watch ToyMrHyde style has two sides and is very complex: It's cut by a computer numeric control technique before the two layers are overlapped, then polished by hand. The best part? It has the liquid sheen of a ceramic watch, but the Plasteramic® makes it more lightweight and easy for everyday.
- Toy Watch Plasteramic® case with yellow golden-colored steel details, 41mm.
- Two-tone bracelet with golden pyramid studs and butterfly clasp, 205mm (8"L).
- Tonal dial with Arabic numerals and logo details.
- Quartz; Japanese movement; three hands.
- Date window.
- Water resistant to 130 feet.
- Logo-engraved winding crown.
About Toy Watch USA:
Milan-based designer and wristwatch aficionado Marco Mavilla designed Toy Watch timepieces as a fun and fashionable interpretation of high-design wristwatches. Today, Toy Watch USA has a trendy and loyal following for its lightweight, playful, oversized watches in a rainbow of arresting colors.