A blue and ivory floral pattern, gauzy eggshell linen accessories, and lots of ruffles comprise "Sarah" bed linens from Traditions by Pamela Kline®.
To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
- Floral linens are cotton/linen/rayon. Duvet covers have shell buttons and ivory linen/cotton reverse. Made in the USA of imported fabric. Dry clean.
- Eggshell linen accessories, made in the USA, are machine washable.
- Three-sided eggshell linen dust skirt is gathered onto cotton muslin decking. Has split corners and an 18.5" drop.
- Cotton "Rosary" quilt with floral pattern is from Pine Cone Hill®. Select color when ordering. Imported. Machine wash.
- Cotton knit throw and matching European sham are from Sferra. Select color when ordering. Imported. Machine wash.
- With its wool felt petals, feather/down fill, and array of color options, Sferra's "Delancey" pillow mixes well with many bed linens styles. 16"Sq. Select color when ordering. Imported. Dry clean.
- 300-thread-count organic cotton percale sheeting is finished with row after row of pintucking on the flat sheets and cases. Select color when ordering. Imported. Machine wash.
About Pine Cone Hill:
Pine Cone Hill, designed by Annie Selke, is a collection of bed linens with Selke's signature charming prints and patterns. The designer began making her Pine Cone Hill linens with a sewing machine on her dining room table. Today, the collection has fans across the country who love the line's easy sophistication.