Becky Houston Flat-Pocket Bootcut Jeans
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #6986137
Becky is a True Religion classic, renowned for its flawless boot-cut style. This updated version sports the houston wash, equipped with figure-enhancing whiskers and distinctive stitching.
- Becky cut in the houston (deep blue) wash features dramatic whiskers and centered fading to slim and lengthen legs.
- Approx. measurements: 34" inseam, 7 1/2" rise, 17" leg opening.
- True Religion signature elements include horseshoe stitching on back coin pockets.
- Contoured low rise eliminates gapping.
- Fitted through hip and thigh, breaking at knee into flattering boot-cut.
- Five-pocket style.
- Button/zip fly; belt loops.
- 10-oz. cotton/polyester/spandex; machine wash.
- Made in USA.
About True Religion:
Founded in 2002 by Jeffrey Lubell, True Religion made its mark with American-made premium denim jeans inspired by the 1970s. Today, the collection has expanded beyond denim to include casual looks in a variety of fabrics for men and women, along with accessories and a hip line for children.