Designed by award-winning designer and architect Dror Benshetrit, this contemporary collection of travel, business, and day bags incorporates Dror's concepts of "transformation"in which items change their shape and/or purposewith Tumi's heritage of design innovation and quality.
- Made of polycarbonate and nylon.
- Expandable carry-on has two levels of interior pockets that allow it to expand from 9" to 14"D. 13.75"W x 8.5"D x 21.25"T.
- Extended-trip packing case has four-wheel system for maneuverability, dual-tube telescoping handle, retractable top carry handle, custom-designed ID tag, and interior pockets for accessories. 19"W x 11.5"D x 31"T.
- Slim crossbody bag expands and folds flat for easy packing and has a zip pocket for iPad® and an adjustable shoulder strap. 11"W x 2"D x 12"T.
- Brief case/portfolio has leather carry handles; adjustable shoulder strap; and inside zip pockets, media pockets, pen loops, and key ring. Holds up to a 15" laptop. 17"W x 3.5"D x 12"T.
About Tumi's Total Commitment Warranty:
First Year of Ownership: Totally Worry Free
For the first twelve (12) months of ownership, if any damageincluding damage caused by airlines or wear and tearhappens to your Tumi product, Tumi will cover all repair expenses, including shipping costs to and from our repair facility. The only exceptions to this are purely cosmetic damage, such as scratched leather, and incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to, or loss of, the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses.
Years Two through Five: Full Coverage
Through your fifth year of ownership, Tumi will cover all of the repair costs for any problems that result from defective materials or workmanship, including any structural problems or damage from wear and tear. The only exceptions to this are damage caused by obvious abuse of the product, purely cosmetic damage and incidental or consequential damages as described above. In those rare cases mentioned above where Tumi's customer commitment does not apply, Tumi will promptly provide you with an estimate of any repair costs that may be involved.