Jonathan Adler style meets Tumi quality. Jaunty jetsetters are taking off with fun luggage collection. Reflecting a playful, irreverent and glamorous spirit, this colorful travel collection was created in collaboration with American potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler. Known for his use of geometric patterns and bold colors, Adler brings his iconic prints and cheeky sayings to Tumi's best-selling styles from the Voyageur and Vapor collections.
- Travel bags and kits made of nylon.
- Continental carry-on and packing cases made of triple-layer ABS and polycarbonate with printed graphic exteriors that reduce surface marks, three-position telescoping handles with protective interior braces, retractable carry handles, tie-down straps, and zip pockets.
- Monaco travel kit features three see-through compartments, a detachable pouch, zip pockets, and a metal hanger on the interior; and side zip pockets, top carry handles, and zip closure on the exterior. 11"W x 3"D x 7.5"T.
- Lima travel toiletry kit features interior see-through zip pockets and exterior zip-around closure. Approximately 8.5"W x 4"D x 5.75"T.
- "Are We There Yet?" travel duffel folds and snaps closed and features top zip closure, lockable zipper pulls, add-a-bag sleeve, zip pouch, and ID window. 23"W x 9"D x 14"T.
- Continental carry-on, 15.75"W x 9"D x 22"T.
- Medium-trip packing case, 17.5"W x 11.5"D x 28"T.
- Large-trip packing case, 19.5"W x 12.25"D x 30"T.
- Extended-trip packing case, 20.5"W x 12.5"D x 32.5"T.
Started in 1975 and now a leading international brand of travel, business, and lifestyle accessories, Tumi is dedicated to providing customers with an outstanding ownership experience. During the 1980s, Tumi introduced soft, ultra-functional, black-on-black ballistic nylon travel bags. Today, Tumi holds more than 25 patents for its design and engineering breakthroughs.