Please note: UGG products may contain the new UGGpure 100% wool instead of shearling, or contain 100% shearling fur, or a mix of shearling and UGGpure 100% wool. Because supply will vary, please let us choose. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Consider the UGG Australia Adirondack boot your own personal sport utility vehicle.
- Waterproof suede upper; cuffed twinface top shaft, rubber toe.
- Removable and replaceable dyed sheep shearling (Australia), 100% UGGpure wool, or mixed sheep shearling and UGGpure wool sock liner that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep your feet dry.
- Breathable eVent® membrane.
- Exclusive Vibram® outsole designed specifically for UGG® Australia utilizing the TC1 wet/snow compound. Repeating lug pattern maximizes surface contact and provides flexibility at the foot's natural flex points.
- Approximate boot shaft height: 7"; approximate boot circumference at opening: 14".
About UGG Australia:
When an Australian surfer visited the U.S. in 1978 and brought his home country's sheepskin boots with him, the idea for UGG Australia was born. With comfort and luxury as its two watchwords, UGG Australia soon built a stellar reputation in both categories. Beyond the well-known sheepskin boots spotted on a who's who-list of Hollywood stars, UGG Australia also features styles such as knit boots, shearling slippers, and leather hiking boots for men and women. Plus, there's a children's collection with wee sheepskin boots and even Mary Jane-style walking shoes.
Heel height may vary by size.