UGG Australia Aubrie boot offers the famous comfort of shearling with a more versatile style that works well with dresses and jeans alike. Fold the cuff up or down depending on your mood, the weather, or the occasion.
- Suede upper with dyed sheepskin shearling (Australia) lining and exposed seams.
- 12 1/2-15" tall shaft may be cuffed; 17" circumference.
- 4" stacked wedge heel; 1" platform; 3" equiv.
- Double stacked leather welt construction.
- Lugged rubber outsole for comfort and traction.
- Round toe.
- Logo tooling on outer.
About UGG Australia:
When an Australian surfer visited the U.S. in 1978 and brought his home country's sheepskin boots with him, the idea for UGG Australia was born. With comfort and luxury as its two watchwords, UGG Australia soon built a stellar reputation in both categories. Beyond the well-known sheepskin boots spotted on a who's who-list of Hollywood stars, UGG Australia also features styles such as knit boots, shearling slippers, and leather hiking boots for men and women. Plus, there's a children's collection with wee sheepskin boots and even Mary Jane-style walking shoes.
Heel height may vary by size.