Please note: UGG products may contain the new UGGpure 100% wool instead of shearling, or contain 100% shearling fur, or a mix of shearling and UGGpure 100% wool. Because supply will vary, please let us choose. We apologize for any inconvenience.
UGG Australia Carnagie boot offers the famous comfort of shearling with a more versatile style that works well with dresses and jeans alike. Fold the cuff up or down depending on your mood, the weather, or the occasion.
- Nubuck upper with topstitching; brassy domed nailheads trim midsole.
- Dyed sheep shearling (Australia) lining and fold-over cuff; buckle detail on back.
- Shaft height: 4" cuffed, 7 3/4" uncuffed; 12" circumference.
- 4" wooden wedge heel and 1 1/2" platform; 2 1/2" equiv.
- Round toe.
- UGG logo stamp on outer.
- Functional back D-ring detail.
- Pull-on style.
About UGG Australia:
When an Australian surfer visited the U.S. in 1978 and brought his home country's sheepskin boots with him, the idea for UGG Australia was born. With comfort and luxury as its two watchwords, UGG Australia soon built a stellar reputation in both categories. Beyond the well-known sheepskin boots spotted on a who's who-list of Hollywood stars, UGG Australia also features styles such as knit boots, shearling slippers, and leather hiking boots for men and women. Plus, there's a children's collection with wee sheepskin boots and even Mary Jane-style walking shoes.
Heel height may vary by size.