Classic Short Shearling Boot
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
Please note: UGG products may contain the new UGGpure 100% wool instead of shearling, or contain 100% shearling fur, or a mix of shearling and UGGpure 100% wool. Because supply will vary, please let us choose. We apologize for any inconvenience.
UGG® boots are iconic for a reason. With a simple slip-on construction, these plush sheepskin boots were built for comfort and warmth. The shorter shaft makes them even more versatile.
- Twinface sheepskin upper with tonal dyed shearling (Australia) lining.
- Soft foam insole covered with sheepskin.
- Flexible, molded EVA lugged outsole for comfort and traction.
- Suede backstay with signature UGG® woven label.
- Wear barefoot to maximize benefits of plush moisture-wicking micro pile lining: keeps bare feet comfy in temperatures as low as -30 degrees Fahrenheit to as high as 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
About UGG Australia:
When an Australian surfer visited the U.S. in 1978 and brought his home country's sheepskin boots with him, the idea for UGG Australia was born. With comfort and luxury as its two watchwords, UGG Australia soon built a stellar reputation in both categories. Beyond the well-known sheepskin boots spotted on a who's who-list of Hollywood stars, UGG Australia also features styles such as knit boots, shearling slippers, and leather hiking boots for men and women. Plus, there's a children's collection with wee sheepskin boots and even Mary Jane-style walking shoes.