Please note: UGG products may contain the new UGGpure 100% wool instead of shearling, or contain 100% shearling fur, or a mix of shearling and UGGpure 100% wool. Because supply will vary, please let us choose. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Jamison ankle boot exemplifies the evolving style of UGG Australia, but a plush shearling insole brings to mind why we started loving this brand in the first place.
- Leather upper with tonal topstitching.
- Leatand dyed sheep shearling (Australia) lining.
- Whipstitching at dipped collar.
- Almond toe; raised backstay with tooled UGG logo tab.
- 4 3/4" stacked heel with 1" platform; 3 3/4" equiv.
- Shearling or UGGpure insole; leather lining.
- Leather outsole with rubber inset for traction.
About UGG Australia:
When an Australian surfer visited the U.S. in 1978 and brought his home country's sheepskin boots with him, the idea for UGG Australia was born. With comfort and luxury as its two watchwords, UGG Australia soon built a stellar reputation in both categories. Beyond the well-known sheepskin boots spotted on a who's who-list of Hollywood stars, UGG Australia also features styles such as knit boots, shearling slippers, and leather hiking boots for men and women. Plus, there's a children's collection with wee sheepskin boots and even Mary Jane-style walking shoes.
Heel height may vary by size.