Please note: UGG products may contain the new UGGpure 100% wool instead of shearling, or contain 100% shearling fur, or a mix of shearling and UGGpure 100% wool. Because supply will vary, please let us choose. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The UGG Australia Lillian boot features the requisite collection style, but sitting on a studded clog instead of flat rubber. The cuffable style gives you the option of a more casual look with exposed lining or a more sleek look with the shaft rising to the knee.
- Twinface sheepskin upper with white dyed shearling (Australia) lining.
- Soft foam insole covered with sheepskin.
- Boot sits on studded clog style; 4" heel.
- 15 1/2" shaft uncuffed.
- Suede backstay with signature UGG® woven label.
- Wear barefoot to maximize benefits of plush moisture-wicking micro pile lining: keeps bare feet comfy in temperatures as low as -30 degrees Fahrenheit to as high as 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
About UGG Australia:
When an Australian surfer visited the U.S. in 1978 and brought his home country's sheepskin boots with him, the idea for UGG Australia was born. With comfort and luxury as its two watchwords, UGG Australia soon built a stellar reputation in both categories. Beyond the well-known sheepskin boots spotted on a who's who-list of Hollywood stars, UGG Australia also features styles such as knit boots, shearling slippers, and leather hiking boots for men and women. Plus, there's a children's collection with wee sheepskin boots and even Mary Jane-style walking shoes.