Free Shipping + Free Returns
Please note: UGG products may contain the new UGGpure 100% wool instead of shearling, or contain 100% shearling fur, or a mix of shearling and UGGpure 100% wool. Because supply will vary, please let us choose. We apologize for any inconvenience.
While you wear your UGG® boots barefoot, you can still get a sock look with the Tularosa Route style. Worn over over the boot, above the knee, or not at all, this style gives you functional options.
- Twinface sheepskin upper.
- Detachable Merino-wool knit sock can be worn folded over shaft or gathered above cuff.
- Brush-dyed shearling (Australia) lining.
- Soft foam insole covered with sheepskin sock.
- Approx. 10"H shaft when cuffed; 20"H when extended.
- Flexible, molded EVA lugged outsole for comfort and traction.
- Suede backstay with signature UGG® woven label.
- Wear barefoot to maximize benefits of plush moisture-wicking micro pile lining: keeps bare feet comfy in temperatures as low as -30 degrees Fahrenheit to as high as 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
About UGG Australia:
When an Australian surfer visited the U.S. in 1978 and brought his home country's sheepskin boots with him, the idea for UGG Australia was born. With comfort and luxury as its two watchwords, UGG Australia soon built a stellar reputation in both categories. Beyond the well-known sheepskin boots spotted on a who's who-list of Hollywood stars, UGG Australia also features styles such as knit boots, shearling slippers, and leather hiking boots for men and women. Plus, there's a children's collection with wee sheepskin boots and even Mary Jane-style walking shoes.