Gryphon-Stud Shoulder Tote Bag, Red
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13189722
Guardians of treasure, gryphons appear on bright golden studs, adding mythical appeal to this Valentino tote's modern functionality.
- Pebbled calfskin leather with golden hardware.
- Gryphon-embossed stud embellishment.
- Flat tote straps with 9" drop; may be carried on shoulder.
- Open top.
- Softly structured East-West silhouette.
- Approx. 12"H x 20 1/2"W x 8 3/5"W.
- Made in Italy.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.