Rockstud Camo Foulard Tote Bag, Pink
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #22511564
Camouflage is generally used for blending in, but you'll definitely stand out with this lightweight Valentino tote in fluorescent foulard.
- Double-faced camouflage-print foulard scarf fabric with vitello leather trim.
- Platino hardware includes signature Valentino Rockstuds.
- Studded flat tote straps, 8" drop.
- Removable crossbody strap, 21" drop.
- Open top.
- Back leather logo patch.
- 13"H x 14"W x 6"D; weighs 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.