Rockstud East-West Tote Bag, Nero
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #10666945
Combining now-classic design with a fresh, modern edge, this edition of the Valentino Rockstud tote features recognizable stud trim on slouchy gray calfskin for go-everywhere style that will have everyone talking.
- Valentino napa leather Rockstud tote with platino hardware.
- Signature pyramid studs frame front and back.
- Studded flat tote straps, 7 1/2" drop.
- Removable crossbody strap, 18" drop.
- Open top with flip-lock closure.
- Back foil logo.
- Interior zip panel with two slip pockets.
- Canvas lining; metal feet protect bottom.
- 9"H x 13"W x 6"D; weighs 2lbs. 6oz.
- Made in Italy.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.