Rockstud Medium Tote Bag, Pop Apple
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #99411902
"Colors that complement are cool. Colors that contrast are crazy good! Maria Grazia and Pier Paolo of Valentino give lively lime their Rockstud treatment on a handbag that loves to be noticed." Neiman Marcus Fashion Director Ken Downing
Valentino head designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli continue to rock the fashion world with studded styling. This tote's juxtaposition between ladylike and modern is just righta surefire hit for both new and veteran Valentino fans.
- Vitello leather bedecked with signature Valentino platino Rockstud pyramids.
- Removable shoulder strap with 17" drop.
- Doubled straps with 5" drop.
- Open top secured with fold-over clasp.
- Valentino logo stamp on bottom back.
- Twill lining; inside, one zip pocket and two open pockets.
- Metal feet protect flat bottom.
- 10 1/2"H x 14"W x 5"D; weighs 2lbs 3oz.
- Made in Italy of French materials.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.