Rockstud Mini Tote Bag, Tan
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #7059795
Valentino head designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli continue to rock the fashion world with studded styling. This bag's juxtaposition between ladylike and modern is just righta surefire hit for both new and veteran Valentino fans.
- Smooth calfskin with signature platino Rockstud pyramid trim.
- Flat tote handles; 7" drop.
- Removable shoulder strap; 19" drop.
- Open top with with flip-lock closure.
- Interior zip panel; twill lining.
- 8 1/2"H x 11"W x 4 1/4"D.
- Bag weighs approx. 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Italy of French material.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.