Rockstud Medium Tote, Nero
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
The Rockstud Tote: Merging femininity and modern inspiration, the house's signature rockstuds project clean lines on the unstructured tote, featuring a light and contemporary silhouette. Behind modern design stands time-tested, traditional Italian craftsmanship that delivers unmatched quality.
- Signature Valentino Rockstud pyramid-stud vitello leather bag.
- Light gold colored hardware.
- Removable shoulder strap with 19" drop.
- Doubled straps with 7 1/2" drop.
- Open top secured with fold-over clasp.
- Valentino logo stamp on bottom back.
- Twill lining; inside, one zip pocket and two open pockets.
- Metal feet protect flat bottom.
- 13"W x 10"H x 6"D; weighs 2lb 13oz.
- Made in Italy.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.