ValentinoSheer Lace Plisse Fit-And-Flare Dress
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #155005
This item is one of Ken's Pre-Fall Picks. "I love the way beautiful black lace contrasts with Winter white."
NM Fashion Director Ken Downing
- Valentino sheer floral lace and crepe dress.
- Jewel neckline.
- Long sleeves with scalloped cuffs.
- Scalloped overlay seam at leather banded waist.
- Plisse A-line skirt with contrast trimmed hem.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Cotton/viscose/nylon; wool/silk combo.
- Made in Italy.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.