Vitello Braided-Handle Bag, Off White
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
Braided accents lend intricacy and versatility to this ladylike Valentino bag. We see it with both polished suits and mid-calf dresses.
- Off-white shiny calfskin leather.
- Golden hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Braided shoulder strap; 7 3/4" drop.
- Rounded flap top with braided-tab accent; additional zip closure.
- Canvas lining; inside, zip, PDA, and cell phone pockets.
- 8 3/4"H x 14 3/4"W x 5 1/2"D.
- Made in Italy.
Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.