Elegant and opulent traditional china with inventive style.
About Versace for Rosenthal:
- Designed by Gianni Versace.
- Porcelain with wide band in a black, red, and golden scroll motif.
- Golden Medusa on a solid red/black background.
- A modern interpretation of ancient Greek mosaics.
- Dinner plate, 10 1/2" diameter.
- Salad plate, 8 1/2" diameter.
- Bread and butter, 7" diameter.
- Soup bowl, 8 1/2" diameter.
Up-to-the-minute design meets timeless craftsmanship in every pattern of Versace for Rosenthal tableware. Founded in 1879, Rosenthal has emerged as one of the world's premier porcelain manufacturers.
Founded in 1978 by the late Gianni Versace, this Italian design house specializes in sizzling glamour. Gianni's sister, Donatella Versace, has designed the label since 1997, creating luxuriously sexy dresses and separates. The line also includes shoes and a range of fragrances.