Victorinox Swiss Army
Alliance Chronograph Watch
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #80111495
This sturdily constructed Victorinox Swiss Army watch is rugged enough for any adventure, yet simple and practical enough for everyday wear.
- Leather strap with tonal stitching; buckle clasp.
- Round 316L stainless steel case with screw-in back; 41.5mm.
- Hardened, shock-resistant mineral crystal; unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Hours, minutes, seconds; date window and three subdials.
- Swiss quartz movement.
- Water-resistant to 3 ATM.
- Made in Switzerland.
In 1884, Karl Elsener, a journeyman in Paris and in the southern German town of Tuttlingen, opened his own cutler's business in Ibach-Schwyz and was supplying the Swiss Army with soldiers' knives by 1891. In order to distinguish itself from copies, the company founder used the cross and shieldthe current Victorinox emblemon all pocket knives. Named for a mixture of his mother's name (Victoria) and another word for stainless steel (inox), Victorinox was created. Victorinox today produces pocket tools, household and professional knives, timepieces, travel gear, and fashion items. The flagship store resides in Soho, New York.