FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #80111479
- 316L stainless steel chronograph watch with Victorinox Swiss Army logo on dial.
- 20mm bracelet with push-button deployant clasp.
- Round case; gunmetal PVD coating resists corrosion.
- 42mm diameter; 10mm thickness.
- Antireflective sapphire crystal.
- Three subdials with chronograph function.
- Hours, minutes, seconds, and date window.
- Swiss quartz movement.
- Water-resistant to 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet.
- Made in Switzerland.
In 1884, Karl Elsener, a journeyman in Paris and in the southern German town of Tuttlingen, opened his own cutler's business in Ibach-Schwyz and was supplying the Swiss Army with soldiers' knives by 1891. In order to distinguish itself from copies, the company founder used the cross and shieldthe current Victorinox emblemon all pocket knives. Named for a mixture of his mother's name (Victoria) and another word for stainless steel (inox), Victorinox was created. Victorinox today produces pocket tools, household and professional knives, timepieces, travel gear, and fashion items. The flagship store resides in Soho, New York.