FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #80111452
This sturdily constructed Victorinox Swiss Army watch is rugged enough for any adventure, yet simple and practical enough for everyday wear.
- Stainless steel bracelet with push-button deployment clasp.
- Round 316L stainless steel case with screw-in back; 40mm.
- Scratch-resistant triple coated sapphire crystal.
- Luminescent hands and markers; date window.
- Swiss quartz movement.
- Water-resistant up to 10 ATM.
- Made in Switzerland.
In 1884, Karl Elsener, a journeyman in Paris and in the southern German town of Tuttlingen, opened his own cutler's business in Ibach-Schwyz and was supplying the Swiss Army with soldiers' knives by 1891. In order to distinguish itself from copies, the company founder used the cross and shieldthe current Victorinox emblemon all pocket knives. Named for a mixture of his mother's name (Victoria) and another word for stainless steel (inox), Victorinox was created. Victorinox today produces pocket tools, household and professional knives, timepieces, travel gear, and fashion items. The flagship store resides in Soho, New York.