Victorinox Swiss Army
Dive Master 500 Watch
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #98026339
Designed to function at depths of up to 500 feet, the Victorinox Dive Master 500 watch is a rugged blend of classic Swiss craftsmanship and modern technology.
- Rubber strap.
- 43mm round case with rotating bezel.
- 316L stainless steel with hardening PVD treatment.
- Scratch-resistant and antireflective sapphire crystal.
- Chronograph indexes; one subdial; date window.
- Swiss automatic three-hand movement.
- Water-resistant to 15 ATM/500 ft.
- Made in Switzerland.
In 1884, Karl Elsener, a journeyman in Paris and in the southern German town of Tuttlingen, opened his own cutler's business in Ibach-Schwyz and was supplying the Swiss Army with soldiers' knives by 1891. In order to distinguish itself from copies, the company founder used the cross and shieldthe current Victorinox emblemon all pocket knives. Named for a mixture of his mother's name (Victoria) and another word for stainless steel (inox), Victorinox was created. Victorinox today produces pocket tools, household and professional knives, timepieces, travel gear, and fashion items. The flagship store resides in Soho, New York.