FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #4796063
Inspired by the world-famous Swiss Army knife, the Victorinox Swiss Army Infantry watch is rugged, practical, and elegantly constructed.
- Leather strap with contrast stitching.
- 38mm high-polish 316L stainless steel case.
- Antireflective sapphire crystal.
- Ronda 5030D Swiss quartz movement.
- Luminous hands and numbers.
- Three subdials with chronograph function; date window.
- Water-resistant to 10 ATM/330 feet.
- Made in Switzerland.
In 1884, Karl Elsener, a journeyman in Paris and in the southern German town of Tuttlingen, opened his own cutler's business in Ibach-Schwyz and was supplying the Swiss Army with soldiers' knives by 1891. In order to distinguish itself from copies, the company founder used the cross and shieldthe current Victorinox emblemon all pocket knives. Named for a mixture of his mother's name (Victoria) and another word for stainless steel (inox), Victorinox was created. Victorinox today produces pocket tools, household and professional knives, timepieces, travel gear, and fashion items. The flagship store resides in Soho, New York.