Victorinox Swiss Army
Infantry Large GMT Watch with Brown Leather Strap
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #14573658
This men's watch reflects its military precision, the core heritage of Victorinox Swiss Army.
- Watch by Victorinox Swiss Army.
- Stainless steel case, 40mm.
- Contrast stitched calfskin leather strap.
- Dark gray dial with date window.
- Arabic numerals; logo at hour 12; second time zone.
- Scratch-resistant, triple-coated antireflective sapphire crystal.
- Water-resistant to 10 ATM/100m/330ft.
- Three luminescent hands and numerals.
- Quartz movement.
- Screw-in back.
- Battery end-of-life indicator.
- Made in Switzerland.
In 1884, Karl Elsener, a journeyman in Paris and in the southern German town of Tuttlingen, opened his own cutler's business in Ibach-Schwyz and was supplying the Swiss Army with soldiers' knives by 1891. In order to distinguish itself from copies, the company founder used the cross and shieldthe current Victorinox emblemon all pocket knives. Named for a mixture of his mother's name (Victoria) and another word for stainless steel (inox), Victorinox was created. Victorinox today produces pocket tools, household and professional knives, timepieces, travel gear, and fashion items. The flagship store resides in Soho, New York.